Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thank You

Moving is something we do often. By Moving I mean changing jobs.

I used to more than often said my friends. Then one day I decided that I wont move that often. I had joined Lowe.


Three years in one place was unimaginable for me. But today as I look back, I must say were very enjoyable and definitely the best working years for me. Why? do I say that?

Because It taught me a lot. I met people who inspired me. Workoholics. I want to be like them when I grow up I thought.
I met friends. One big fat-ass whom I very fond of. A girl who became my partner. And many more.

But what I really learnt was to tolerance. To tolerate people I hated. I despised.

Imagine going to office and seeing the most depressing face in the world.
I would have run away. But no. I stood there firm and said to myself, this is an art I have to learn. There will be such people in my life. They live. Why... well I dont know. They exist. Why? I again have no answer. But yes it's a challenge to see them everyday and still focus on what you are and what you want to achieve.

I am thankful to the most depressing person in my life. He taught me a lot. He taught me what I should never be. What I should never do. He taught me endurance.

What he taught me was to look past people. Believe that they dont exist. To close eyes and yet keep them open.
Wow. that's a lot. But I wonder why don't they teach this in school. Would have been much more easy wouldnt it?
But nonetheless it's still a learning and Thank You. O depressing face!

No comments: