Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mr Smirk

A smirk follows me everyday.
I turn to look at it. I run away.
It’s following me. Ah I see a tree behind the house.
Let me hide behind the tree. Ha ha. Intelligent I think.

May be it will miss me and walk past, but nah.
It follows me.
I know there is no escape.
I close my eyes may be I will not see it. It has no sound. I wont hear it.

I slowly open my eyes hoping it’s a dream but no.

I woke into my dream. My eyes are open but I am dreaming.
It’s when I close my eyes. When I am alone. It silently creeps in front of me and stands there.
I can see it from the corner of my eye.
I wake up. I can’t keep my eyes open for long.

I know it will shut soon but I am hoping that my eyes remain open.

I show it interesting things so it doesn’t close but my mind doesn’t control it. It doesn’t listen to me.

It closes. Ad there I know my friend mr.smirk is there right in front of me.

No escaping. Revelation. Knowledge. Fear.

No comments: