Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy moving

A few months back I had written about moving on. By moving on I mean jobs.
When I moved to my current job, I had a lot of hope. Hope that things would become better. I guess thats because I am quite an optimistic person. Well thank god, because I have discovered a place that I like.

I always wondered what it would feel like shooting with all these big stars---film stars, sports people etc. And I thought it would be so great being face to face with these people. And now within six months I don't think I have that longing to shoot with some celebrity anymore. I just feel its like a job for me like its a job for them. They are all normal people like us. They get tired, they work hard.

Once upon a time the dream was to meet these people and may be shake hands or mumble a quick 'autograph please'. But who thought that you will tell shahrukh or amitabh to turn right, look into camera ( not so much) and smile ( little more) hands on hips and he would happily do it?????

Well may be we should think. It might just happen.....who knows.

No comments: